- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 6
redownload products
11 years 8 months ago #187808
by panefs
redownload products was created by panefs
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hello.
The products I am selling are delivered as digital downloads.
The customer can re-download the product he purchased for free, for a period of 12 months after the date of purchase.
How exactly is this done in Hikashop?
Thank you very much
Panos
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hello.
The products I am selling are delivered as digital downloads.
The customer can re-download the product he purchased for free, for a period of 12 months after the date of purchase.
How exactly is this done in Hikashop?
Thank you very much
Panos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187811
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic redownload products
Hi,
Through the "user control panel", user the "download" section.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_files
Regards,
Through the "user control panel", user the "download" section.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_files
Enable customer download space: You can enable here the download area in the user control panel of the frontend.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187925
by panefs
Replied by panefs on topic redownload products
Gosh: it was before my eyes, I shouldn't bother you about this.
I am still testing Hikashop Business on a subdomain, trying to understand how it works and how to make it fit my needs before I apply it on the live site.
At this point I would like to say a big thank you for your great support which is excellent.
I am still testing Hikashop Business on a subdomain, trying to understand how it works and how to make it fit my needs before I apply it on the live site.
At this point I would like to say a big thank you for your great support which is excellent.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds