- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
Change subject line in order confirmation emails
11 years 8 months ago #188878
by LAMF
Change subject line in order confirmation emails was created by LAMF
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome v 40.0.2214.93 m (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hi,
I don't find where I can change the subject line in the order confirmation emails.
My problem is that I have some different HikaShop sites and now theorder confirmation email subject line say like this:
"Ny kundorder lagd från Metebutiken" when it should be "Ny kundorder lagd från DSG Butiken" this is the email the shop owner gets.
I just don't find any place at all here the name Metebutiken is entered.
PLease hel p me with this annoying thing.
Best regards
Micke
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome v 40.0.2214.93 m (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hi,
I don't find where I can change the subject line in the order confirmation emails.
My problem is that I have some different HikaShop sites and now theorder confirmation email subject line say like this:
"Ny kundorder lagd från Metebutiken" when it should be "Ny kundorder lagd från DSG Butiken" this is the email the shop owner gets.
I just don't find any place at all here the name Metebutiken is entered.
PLease hel p me with this annoying thing.
Best regards
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188880
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change subject line in order confirmation emails
Hi,
In which email exactly you want to change the subject ? The order status notification one ?
If it is, please check via the menu System > Emails that the subject for this email (at the top of the page) is not "Ny kundorder lagd från Metebutiken".
If the subject looks more like a translation key, please check the override part of the language file via the menu Configuration > Languages.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
In which email exactly you want to change the subject ? The order status notification one ?
If it is, please check via the menu System > Emails that the subject for this email (at the top of the page) is not "Ny kundorder lagd från Metebutiken".
If the subject looks more like a translation key, please check the override part of the language file via the menu Configuration > Languages.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189074
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Change subject line in order confirmation emails
HI,
Thanks it was in the translation file!
Thanks it was in the translation file!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds