- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
colour in the confirmation email
- naranjacuatro
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #189298
by naranjacuatro
colour in the confirmation email was created by naranjacuatro
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
hi there,
when I receive the confirmation mail with a new order, I don´t get the colour of the item in that email, so I have to come into the HikaShop panel, look for the item_id and the right colour manually... O_o
is there anyway I can see the choosen colour in the email?
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
hi there,
when I receive the confirmation mail with a new order, I don´t get the colour of the item in that email, so I have to come into the HikaShop panel, look for the item_id and the right colour manually... O_o
is there anyway I can see the choosen colour in the email?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- naranjacuatro
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #189302
by naranjacuatro
Replied by naranjacuatro on topic colour in the confirmation email
besides... it would be very interesting that colour were visible for customers in the checkout page too... as many customer called saying they can´t see the colour choosen in the checkout ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189321
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic colour in the confirmation email
Hi,
This indicates that you have turned off the "append characteristics value to product name" option of the Hikashop configuration and thus the selected characteristic is not displayed any more in the checkout and confirmation email.
I would recommend to turn back on that option.
This indicates that you have turned off the "append characteristics value to product name" option of the Hikashop configuration and thus the selected characteristic is not displayed any more in the checkout and confirmation email.
I would recommend to turn back on that option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naranjacuatro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- naranjacuatro
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #189371
by naranjacuatro
Replied by naranjacuatro on topic colour in the confirmation email
absolutely great!
solved!
thanks
solved!
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds