Skip to main content

Change backend order form Customer value

More
11 years 8 months ago #189578 by Saren_p
Hi,

How can I change the backend view of the order form? I now I have to go to Display -> View - > and then select ISIS (my template) and backend and change FORM ORDER. But I dont know what to change so that the USERS telephone number shows up under "CUSTOMER".

Our customers go by telephone numbers and not their names, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #189625 by Xavier
Hi,

To add the phone number in the customer part of the order edition page in backend you have to edit the view "order / customer_set". Then the desired information should be in the variable: $this->order->billing_address->address_telephone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum