- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Where are orders stored in the files
11 years 7 months ago #192123
by mike22
Where are orders stored in the files was created by mike22
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3 something
Hello
I had a hikashop website, made a complete backup (including data etc), and then the website was deleted,
now I have the problem that I have to access the old orders and thus I need to know where in the Joomla / Hikashop files the text information of the orders is stored (so from the total backup with all the Joomla files with the Hikashop installed in which file do I need to look in order to get access to my old orders again)
Many thanks
Hello
I had a hikashop website, made a complete backup (including data etc), and then the website was deleted,
now I have the problem that I have to access the old orders and thus I need to know where in the Joomla / Hikashop files the text information of the orders is stored (so from the total backup with all the Joomla files with the Hikashop installed in which file do I need to look in order to get access to my old orders again)
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192139
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where are orders stored in the files
Hi,
HikaShop, as Joomla, does not store his content in files, it store the content in the database.
And for the orders it's in the table "hikashop_order" (but it requires other tables to provide all information)
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ocumentation.html#db
Regards,
HikaShop, as Joomla, does not store his content in files, it store the content in the database.
And for the orders it's in the table "hikashop_order" (but it requires other tables to provide all information)
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ocumentation.html#db
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds