Change status from Confirmed to Shipped - The box
11 years 6 months ago #193944
by nmouse
Change status from Confirmed to Shipped - The box was created by nmouse
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ff 36.01
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no errors...
In Orders/backend, i want to change from Confirmed to Shiped. and I got the box to hit OK, or send to the costemer, but this page i got my homepage... I have made a screen-shot, only to you...
I have tried to change order status on some old ones, and the same happen.
what to do ??
regards.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ff 36.01
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no errors...
In Orders/backend, i want to change from Confirmed to Shiped. and I got the box to hit OK, or send to the costemer, but this page i got my homepage... I have made a screen-shot, only to you...
I have tried to change order status on some old ones, and the same happen.
what to do ??
regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193954
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change status from Confirmed to Shipped - The box
Hi,
You will find a lot of threads talking about this Joomla 3.4.0 issue.
You will also find the fix ; but the easier solution will be to update (manually) your HikaShop with the latest version (not available in automatic update but will be very soon) : 2.4.0
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
You will find a lot of threads talking about this Joomla 3.4.0 issue.
You will also find the fix ; but the easier solution will be to update (manually) your HikaShop with the latest version (not available in automatic update but will be very soon) : 2.4.0
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nmouse
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds