How can I add the product code to all emails
- abstractimagegroup
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #194595
by abstractimagegroup
Abstract Image Group | Fulfilling all of your large format printing needs!
How can I add the product code to all emails was created by abstractimagegroup
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.accuratesurgical.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1411161808]
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 41.0.2272.89
I would like to know if there is a way I can add the product code to all order emails generated by Hikashop without turning on the "Display Product Code" feature under System>Display?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1411161808]
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 41.0.2272.89
I would like to know if there is a way I can add the product code to all order emails generated by Hikashop without turning on the "Display Product Code" feature under System>Display?
Abstract Image Group | Fulfilling all of your large format printing needs!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194667
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How can I add the product code to all emails
Hi,
You can override the emails in order to fix the display of the product code.
There is some kind of "IF" block in the html part of the emails, by removing it you will force the display.
Regards,
You can override the emails in order to fix the display of the product code.
There is some kind of "IF" block in the html part of the emails, by removing it you will force the display.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds