- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Reset of invoice
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #194876
by oharris
Reset of invoice was created by oharris
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
I have completed the test phase of development and ready to go live with the site, this week. How can I reset the invoice numbering to 001 (currently it is at 368)?
See attached example image.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
I have completed the test phase of development and ready to go live with the site, this week. How can I reset the invoice numbering to 001 (currently it is at 368)?
See attached example image.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by oharris. Reason: To add image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194882
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Reset of invoice
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/orders-ma...d-of-the-orders.html
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...er-number.html#24622
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/48716-re...invoice-numbers.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/76306-so...r-from-database.html
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/orders-ma...d-of-the-orders.html
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...er-number.html#24622
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/48716-re...invoice-numbers.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/76306-so...r-from-database.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds