Skip to main content

Mail template

More
11 years 5 months ago #198307 by joomatt
Mail template was created by joomatt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hello everyone,
I would change the template of mail Hikashop without affecting the core , so as not to lose the changes in a possible update . In particular I would like that the information required for shipment were arranged line by line , for example :
shipment number : ....
via invoicing : ...
Shipping via : ...
number phone Shipping : etc .
I would then use a different format ... so I would like to change the html code of the email that is sent , to use a different format .
How can I do it ? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #198308 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Mail template
Hi,

The mail edition interface is provided by the commercial edition of HikaShop.
But if you just use the starter version, you can create manually overrides for the mails by creating the ".modified." files and edit them using FTP.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum