- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Manual order -> Billing = shipping adress ?
11 years 5 months ago #199394
by dezajn
Manual order -> Billing = shipping adress ? was created by dezajn
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
I have a problem and a suggestion :
Problem : when I create a new order from the backend, the invoice only has the billing adress. As if I ticked a checkbox "use billing adress as the shipping adress", but there is no checkbox to check. Even if I specify a different shipping adress.
Suggestion : I will be faster/better to let us "import" an adress already created from the user. For each of the adress billing and shipping. Can you also add a checkbox "use the billing adress for shipping"
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
I have a problem and a suggestion :
Problem : when I create a new order from the backend, the invoice only has the billing adress. As if I ticked a checkbox "use billing adress as the shipping adress", but there is no checkbox to check. Even if I specify a different shipping adress.
Suggestion : I will be faster/better to let us "import" an adress already created from the user. For each of the adress billing and shipping. Can you also add a checkbox "use the billing adress for shipping"
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199532
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Manual order -> Billing = shipping adress ?
Hi,
Yes, the shipping address is not updated. We'll modify that for the next version of HikaShop.
Thank you for your feedback.
Yes, the shipping address is not updated. We'll modify that for the next version of HikaShop.
Thank you for your feedback.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dezajn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds