Skip to main content

Shipping Address formatted incorrectly in HikaShop

More
11 years 5 months ago #199747 by CreativeProStudio
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.3dheliupgrades.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19

I have my first HikaShop online store deployed and I am really digging it. I came from VirtueMart and this is SO much better. I have especially appreciated all the help I've gotten here in the support forums with little problems that I had while learning the system. So THANK YOU!! :cheer: :cheer:

Now that I have the shop online and have been taking orders, I have discovered a small but annoying problem I would like to resolve. The customer's shipping address is being improperly formatted in the HS back end, and when I print packing lists. I have attached a sample screen shot of what I mean. But basically, the elements are out of order and need to be rearranged.

This isn't a major problem for domestic US orders as I can usually figure out how it should be arranged. But I can see it being a real problem for international shipments. In fact, I have an order right now going to Australia and I had to email the customer to ask him the proper shipping address because I couldn't figure it out.

How can I correct this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #199755 by Jerome
Hi,

You have to edit the address_template view.
See: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...view-form.html#infos

Depending where you display the invoice ; you will have to make an override for your front-end template and also for your back-end template.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum