- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
Import orders from CVS file
11 years 5 months ago #199947
by simmiepam
Import orders from CVS file was created by simmiepam
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
I have a business where customers purchase a monthly newsletter.
I have their recurring payments set up in my own payment provider so their cards are charged monthly automatically.
What I need is for those to show up in the customer's Hikashop profile as an order that happens every 1st of the month.
I'm not using Akeeba because I don't need the payment to go through PayPal since I already use a card service to process them.
Here's the process.
1. Customer visits my site and signs up for the newsletter service in my Hikashop
2. That customer order is passed through to my Authorize.net / card processing company
3. I then go into my card processing company and set up that customer for recurring payments
4. The following month, my card company processes the recurring payment
5. MY PROBLEM....the customer can log into their Hikashop Customer Account profile and see that original initial order only. The subsequent recurring payments, obviously, do not show because they are not processed through Hikashop
6. I'd like to create an Excel spreadsheet in CSV that I can import through myphpadmin into the Hikashop orders table to show those monthly recurring orders so when customers login they can see those too.
Is that possible?
Pam
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
I have a business where customers purchase a monthly newsletter.
I have their recurring payments set up in my own payment provider so their cards are charged monthly automatically.
What I need is for those to show up in the customer's Hikashop profile as an order that happens every 1st of the month.
I'm not using Akeeba because I don't need the payment to go through PayPal since I already use a card service to process them.
Here's the process.
1. Customer visits my site and signs up for the newsletter service in my Hikashop
2. That customer order is passed through to my Authorize.net / card processing company
3. I then go into my card processing company and set up that customer for recurring payments
4. The following month, my card company processes the recurring payment
5. MY PROBLEM....the customer can log into their Hikashop Customer Account profile and see that original initial order only. The subsequent recurring payments, obviously, do not show because they are not processed through Hikashop
6. I'd like to create an Excel spreadsheet in CSV that I can import through myphpadmin into the Hikashop orders table to show those monthly recurring orders so when customers login they can see those too.
Is that possible?
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199998
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import orders from CVS file
Hi,
HikaShop doesn't have the capability to import orders.
And importing the data in PHPMyAdmin would also be impossible as the data has to be imported into several tables.
I'm afraid that the only solution to do that is to have a custom script developed by a developer for you.
You can find such developer either via our partners page www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html or via our "commercial jobs" forum.
HikaShop doesn't have the capability to import orders.
And importing the data in PHPMyAdmin would also be impossible as the data has to be imported into several tables.
I'm afraid that the only solution to do that is to have a custom script developed by a developer for you.
You can find such developer either via our partners page www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html or via our "commercial jobs" forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199999
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Import orders from CVS file
Sigh......
Thanks
Pam
Thanks
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds