Manage orders from frontend
11 years 5 months ago #200275
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Manage orders from frontend was created by lacasetta
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.lacasettabio.it/en/user/your-orders-made
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
today a user reported me that from the hikashop-order menu is not possible to make and to change the payment.
I cheked on my backend and on Configuration > Product i have:
Payment of orders not paid immediately set on YES
Allow customers to change their payment method after checkout set on YES
What can be to block the payment button and the payment method button?
I see only the cancel order button; as you can see from my screenshot
Thanks for your help
best regards
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
today a user reported me that from the hikashop-order menu is not possible to make and to change the payment.
I cheked on my backend and on Configuration > Product i have:
Payment of orders not paid immediately set on YES
Allow customers to change their payment method after checkout set on YES
What can be to block the payment button and the payment method button?
I see only the cancel order button; as you can see from my screenshot
Thanks for your help
best regards
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200276
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Manage orders from frontend
Hi,
excuse me, i fixed it by my self.
I'm sorry
Thanks
best regards
excuse me, i fixed it by my self.
I'm sorry
Thanks
best regards
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds