Skip to main content

Customers email template & mass email

More
11 years 4 months ago #200980 by Watwood
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi,

2 questions:

1- I've looked everywhere but can't seems to find how to modify the template of the email sent to our customers.
I need to add banner, logos, change CSS? colours, etc.

2- How can I send an email to all user to update their password?
We are migrating to Hikashop. We created all customer's account and default password be we would like them to update their informations.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #200981 by nicolas
Hi,

1. Go in the menu System>Emails and there you can edit the emails of HikaShop by clicking on the name of each one.

2. This will require the use of a newsletter extension to be able to send such email to all your users. You'll have to generate a dynamic link in the email for each user so that they can click on it to renew their password, etc. I would recommend to contact AcyMailing about that. It's the best newsletter extension as far as I know and they should be able to tell you how to do that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Watwood

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum