- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
no "rates update" button in currency list
11 years 4 months ago #202070
by fadege
no "rates update" button in currency list was created by fadege
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
I dont see the button on the top, as you show in the documentation. Also I dont have any plugin about currency rates..
Where.. je me suis trompé?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
I dont see the button on the top, as you show in the documentation. Also I dont have any plugin about currency rates..
Where.. je me suis trompé?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202078
by fadege
Replied by fadege on topic no "rates update" button in currency list
I just noticed that in the documentation it says: "If you have the Essential or the Business edition, you'll find an "update rates" button ..."
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...ies-in-hikashop.html
But here it says "Business only":
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...urrency-listing.html
So... wich is ok and wich is wrong?
Merci
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...ies-in-hikashop.html
But here it says "Business only":
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...urrency-listing.html
So... wich is ok and wich is wrong?
Merci
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202082
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic no "rates update" button in currency list
Hi,
It is available in every commercial versions of HikaShop
So the second documentation is wrong.
It is available in every commercial versions of HikaShop
So the second documentation is wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202112
by fadege
Replied by fadege on topic no "rates update" button in currency list
So why I dont see the update button?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202114
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic no "rates update" button in currency list
Hi,
Xavier is wrong.
It's only with the Business edition.
I've modified the wrong documentation page too.
Xavier is wrong.
It's only with the Business edition.
I've modified the wrong documentation page too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds