- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 2
User for orders management
11 years 4 months ago #202072
by Carolek
User for orders management was created by Carolek
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Admin user only for orders management
Hello again
I need to make an user that can manage orders only. I don't want him to access to all site backend. Is that a way for this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Admin user only for orders management
Hello again
I need to make an user that can manage orders only. I don't want him to access to all site backend. Is that a way for this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202075
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic User for orders management
Hi,
You can set up the ACLs in HikaShop to allow a usergroup to access only to the orders management.
This can be found in Configuration > Access level.
You can set up the ACLs in HikaShop to allow a usergroup to access only to the orders management.
This can be found in Configuration > Access level.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carolek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds