Order sync with tax reconfiguration
11 years 4 months ago #202221
by Urbinati
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Order sync with tax reconfiguration was created by Urbinati
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dreamlordpress.it
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I recently reconfigured taxes on my Hikashop Installation.
I'd need all of my orders (from a certai date on) to be synced (all of my order_produts should get the new tax from the products' tax category).
Is there a simple way to do it, ad tax_info field in order_products and orders tables is quite complex?
I'd need the proper tax_namekey to be showed up in the orders' views and invoices.
Thanks,
Nicola.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I recently reconfigured taxes on my Hikashop Installation.
I'd need all of my orders (from a certai date on) to be synced (all of my order_produts should get the new tax from the products' tax category).
Is there a simple way to do it, ad tax_info field in order_products and orders tables is quite complex?
I'd need the proper tax_namekey to be showed up in the orders' views and invoices.
Thanks,
Nicola.
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order sync with tax reconfiguration
Hi,
There is no simple way to do that.
Normally, only new orders should be affected by tax rules changes, and thus no system is in place to change the taxes of existing orders in an automated way.
There is no simple way to do that.
Normally, only new orders should be affected by tax rules changes, and thus no system is in place to change the taxes of existing orders in an automated way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds