- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
donation without registration
11 years 4 months ago #202332
by marietek
donation without registration was created by marietek
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error...
No error...
Just I don't find the way to parameter Hikashop for donation as wanted :
1.Let the person decide wich donation he want (ok)
2 Then, ask him only name, adress and email (that we need) without registration and without a mail to confirm his email adress (?)
3 Then, he will pay directly at the same time.
With the parameters I used, I have a message that tell me that that type of product is only for registered people...
"Vous ne pouvez pas continuer le passage en caisse car certains produits de votre panier requiert la création d'un compte utilisateur. Veuillez vous enregistrer ou supprimer ces produits de votre panier pour continuer"
Where can I change that ?
Thanks a lot as always!
Marietek
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error...
No error...
Just I don't find the way to parameter Hikashop for donation as wanted :
1.Let the person decide wich donation he want (ok)
2 Then, ask him only name, adress and email (that we need) without registration and without a mail to confirm his email adress (?)
3 Then, he will pay directly at the same time.
With the parameters I used, I have a message that tell me that that type of product is only for registered people...
"Vous ne pouvez pas continuer le passage en caisse car certains produits de votre panier requiert la création d'un compte utilisateur. Veuillez vous enregistrer ou supprimer ces produits de votre panier pour continuer"
Where can I change that ?
Thanks a lot as always!
Marietek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202333
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic donation without registration
Hi,
Please download again the latest version of the HikaShop install package and install it on your website. That should add the fix for that.
Otherwise, simply disable the "hikashop group after purchase" plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and that should fix the problem.
Please download again the latest version of the HikaShop install package and install it on your website. That should add the fix for that.
Otherwise, simply disable the "hikashop group after purchase" plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202545
by marietek
Replied by marietek on topic donation without registration
Hello !
1 How can I re download the extension essentiel?
2. I have not this plugin, just a "plugin group", nothing "after purchase"..
Thanks
1 How can I re download the extension essentiel?
2. I have not this plugin, just a "plugin group", nothing "after purchase"..
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202548
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic donation without registration
Hi,
1. There: www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
2. It is the "Hikashop group plugin" which needs to be disabled.
1. There: www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
2. It is the "Hikashop group plugin" which needs to be disabled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marietek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202637
by marietek
Replied by marietek on topic donation without registration
Thanks ! I think that all is goof now.
Have a nice day
Marietek
Have a nice day
Marietek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds