- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
Confirmation email own styling
11 years 4 months ago #203100
by LAMF
Confirmation email own styling was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
metebutiken.se
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.42
Hi,
I just wonder how it would ve possible to keep your own styuling of the confirmation email even after upgrades of Hikashop version?
As is now I have created my own header with my shop owners logo to be sent in the order confirmation email both to the buyer and the shop owner. It works fine until a new version of Hikashop is released and installed, then all my styling is lost.
Is it possible with some smart override like the ones in the ususal shop template styling?
Thanks
Micke
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.42
Hi,
I just wonder how it would ve possible to keep your own styuling of the confirmation email even after upgrades of Hikashop version?
As is now I have created my own header with my shop owners logo to be sent in the order confirmation email both to the buyer and the shop owner. It works fine until a new version of Hikashop is released and installed, then all my styling is lost.
Is it possible with some smart override like the ones in the ususal shop template styling?
Thanks
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203107
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Confirmation email own styling
Hi,
When editing the emails via the menu System > Emails, you should not lose your modifications when updating.
Are you editing the emails via this menu ?
When editing the emails via the menu System > Emails, you should not lose your modifications when updating.
Are you editing the emails via this menu ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203204
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Confirmation email own styling
HI,
Yes I am but the new images I have done are always lost when upgraded.
You mean I should change name`and path of the image and enter that in the file?
Yes I am but the new images I have done are always lost when upgraded.
You mean I should change name`and path of the image and enter that in the file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203208
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Confirmation email own styling
Hi,
Yes indeed, because if you are just adding your image instead of an existing one, so yes when updating your image will be replaced by the default one
Yes indeed, because if you are just adding your image instead of an existing one, so yes when updating your image will be replaced by the default one
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203320
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Confirmation email own styling
Ok thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds