HELP ! Problems
- ijsbaanleuven
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #203782
by ijsbaanleuven
HELP ! Problems was created by ijsbaanleuven
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ijsbaanleuven.be
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Gentlemen,
I have the following problems.
1.
My products have a stock of 25.
I have had an order with status "cancelled", via payment plugin SIPS2.0.
Client paid by banktransfer.
I changed the status to "confirmed".
My question was : is the stock updated after this ?
2.
I created a report with Topsales, so I could see how many times my products were sold.
But now I see in this report that the number of sales on some products are not corresponding with the displayed stock.
Status filter in the report is "confirmed".
Any thoughts on this ?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Gentlemen,
I have the following problems.
1.
My products have a stock of 25.
I have had an order with status "cancelled", via payment plugin SIPS2.0.
Client paid by banktransfer.
I changed the status to "confirmed".
My question was : is the stock updated after this ?
2.
I created a report with Topsales, so I could see how many times my products were sold.
But now I see in this report that the number of sales on some products are not corresponding with the displayed stock.
Status filter in the report is "confirmed".
Any thoughts on this ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203820
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HELP ! Problems
Hi,
1. No. It would only be the case if the order status was first set to created before being set to confirm, and if the "update stock after confirm" setting of the HikaShop configuration is activated (otherwise, the stock is directly decremented when the order is created).
Normally, you're not supposed to confirm cancelled orders and thus it's up to you to change the stock if you want to as the system cannot know if that should be necessary or not in that case.
2. Could you do a screenshot of the settings of your report ? Could you provide an example explaining what was the original stock, what is the current stock, etc ?
1. No. It would only be the case if the order status was first set to created before being set to confirm, and if the "update stock after confirm" setting of the HikaShop configuration is activated (otherwise, the stock is directly decremented when the order is created).
Normally, you're not supposed to confirm cancelled orders and thus it's up to you to change the stock if you want to as the system cannot know if that should be necessary or not in that case.
2. Could you do a screenshot of the settings of your report ? Could you provide an example explaining what was the original stock, what is the current stock, etc ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ijsbaanleuven
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 4 months ago #203842
by ijsbaanleuven
Replied by ijsbaanleuven on topic HELP ! Problems
Hi !
1. I needed to confirm the order manualy because the customer did not follow through on the payment with SIPS, they aborted the payment there, but then afterwards, without contacting me, they made a banktransfer, paying the order with the cancelled status. I presumed (incorrectley as it seems) that the system would know to increment the number in the stocks.
2. Unforntunately I cannot reproduce the report, because of this error :
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/8773...-editing-report.html
1. I needed to confirm the order manualy because the customer did not follow through on the payment with SIPS, they aborted the payment there, but then afterwards, without contacting me, they made a banktransfer, paying the order with the cancelled status. I presumed (incorrectley as it seems) that the system would know to increment the number in the stocks.
2. Unforntunately I cannot reproduce the report, because of this error :
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/8773...-editing-report.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203856
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HELP ! Problems
Hi,
1. In such cases, you should first change the status to created and then to confirm and the stock will be changed.
2. Ok, let's solve the other issue on the other thread first and then deal with this one.
1. In such cases, you should first change the status to created and then to confirm and the stock will be changed.
2. Ok, let's solve the other issue on the other thread first and then deal with this one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ijsbaanleuven
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 4 months ago #203904
by ijsbaanleuven
Replied by ijsbaanleuven on topic HELP ! Problems
Nicolas,
1. ok, got it.
2. ok
1. ok, got it.
2. ok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds