- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 0
Add text to order confirmation email
11 years 3 months ago #205471
by nunonog
Add text to order confirmation email was created by nunonog
-- HikaShop version -- : 240
Hello,
This is probably already answered, but I couldn't find it anywhere:
I need to add a few words in the order confirmation emails sent to the customers with links to the helpdesk and the customer area.
How do I do that?
Thanks a lot in advance for your support!
Hello,
This is probably already answered, but I couldn't find it anywhere:
I need to add a few words in the order confirmation emails sent to the customers with links to the helpdesk and the customer area.
How do I do that?
Thanks a lot in advance for your support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205573
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add text to order confirmation email
Hi,
It could be done by overriding the email ; using the interface in HikaShop Business or by overriding manually the email.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-email-listing.html
Otherwise, depending the text you want to add ; you can just use a translation override.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
It could be done by overriding the email ; using the interface in HikaShop Business or by overriding manually the email.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-email-listing.html
Otherwise, depending the text you want to add ; you can just use a translation override.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds