Skip to main content

DB Collation issue even

More
11 years 3 months ago #206003 by grayt7
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'ifnull' SQL=SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name,CONCAT_WS(' ',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name FROM f8weg_hikashop_order AS b LEFT JOIN f8weg_hikashop_address AS d ON b.order_billing_address_id=d.address_id LEFT JOIN f8weg_hikashop_user AS a ON b.order_user_id=a.user_id LEFT JOIN f8weg_users AS c ON a.user_cms_id=c.id WHERE (b.order_type='sale') ORDER BY b.order_id desc LIMIT 0, 20

Hi,

Not sure about this one. I have checked the DB and all the table collations are the same? I have even used this script to force all the same: www.siteground.com/kb/how_to_change_the_...ables_in_db_to_utf8/

I still get the error? Help please :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206004 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic DB Collation issue even
Hi,

Normally, the users table of Joomla should have the same collation as HikaShop tables and that is utf8_general_ci
You'll get that error if that's not the case.
Run this query in your PHPMyAdmin and that should solve the issue:
ALTER TABLE f8weg_users CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;
The following user(s) said Thank You: grayt7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206147 by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic DB Collation issue even
Great, sorted thanks. Strange thoug as I changed the collation in the Operations tab of the table settings. Anyway, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #233991 by lenfanta
Replied by lenfanta on topic DB Collation issue even
I have the same problem I get is an error message
I am unable to access the page order component :

Une erreur s'est produite
1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'ifnull' SQL=SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name,CONCAT_WS(' ',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name FROM #__hikashop_order AS b LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_address AS d ON b.order_billing_address_id=d.address_id LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_user AS a ON b.order_user_id=a.user_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS c ON a.user_cms_id=c.id WHERE (b.order_type='sale') ORDER BY b.order_id desc LIMIT 0, 20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #233994 by lenfanta
Replied by lenfanta on topic DB Collation issue even
I work whith joomla 3.5 and hikashop 2.6.1
here started after the update to 3.5 joomla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #233999 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic DB Collation issue even
Hi,

It's a problem with a change in the Joomla database.
Download the install package of HikaShop on our website via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on your website. That will fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum