- Posts: 171
- Thank you received: 9
"Are you sure?" popup to order cancel
- pepecortez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #206721
by pepecortez
"Are you sure?" popup to order cancel was created by pepecortez
Hi!
Is there a way to add an "Are you sure?" onclick confirmation before executing the 'cancel_order' function in order/list view?
I think I should modify this line to achieve that, but I can not get it how to do that exactly:
Thanks in advance,
PePe
Is there a way to add an "Are you sure?" onclick confirmation before executing the 'cancel_order' function in order/list view?
I think I should modify this line to achieve that, but I can not get it how to do that exactly:
Code:
echo $this->cart->displayButton($text,'cancel_order',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('order&task=cancel_order&email=1&order_id='.$row->order_id.$url_itemid),'document.adminForm_'.$row->order_id.'_cancel.submit();return false;','class="hikashop_order_cancel_button"');
Thanks in advance,
PePe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206751
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic "Are you sure?" popup to order cancel
Hi,
You can use that code:
You can use that code:
Code:
echo $this->cart->displayButton($text,'cancel_order',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('order&task=cancel_order&email=1&order_id='.$row->order_id.$url_itemid),'if(confirm(\'Cancel the order ?\')){document.adminForm_'.$row->order_id.'_cancel.submit();}else{self.close();}return false;','class="hikashop_order_cancel_button"');
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepecortez
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pepecortez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 171
- Thank you received: 9
11 years 3 months ago #206877
by pepecortez
Works like a charm!
Thanks Xavier!
Replied by pepecortez on topic "Are you sure?" popup to order cancel
Xavier wrote: Hi,
You can use that code:Code:echo $this->cart->displayButton($text,'cancel_order',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('order&task=cancel_order&email=1&order_id='.$row->order_id.$url_itemid),'if(confirm(\'Cancel the order ?\')){document.adminForm_'.$row->order_id.'_cancel.submit();}else{self.close();}return false;','class="hikashop_order_cancel_button"');
Works like a charm!
Thanks Xavier!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds