- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Confirm delivery of goods
11 years 3 months ago #207295
by pggadmin
Confirm delivery of goods was created by pggadmin
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1505191201]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
I would like for customers to be able to review their orders and tick a box to confirm they have received the goods.
Ideally via a tickbox or similar which updates the order status to complete or similar.
I am using HikaShop business for Joomla, how can I achieve this?
thanks
DE
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
I would like for customers to be able to review their orders and tick a box to confirm they have received the goods.
Ideally via a tickbox or similar which updates the order status to complete or similar.
I am using HikaShop business for Joomla, how can I achieve this?
thanks
DE
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #207312
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Confirm delivery of goods
Hi,
There is no system to do that in HikaShop.
It would require the development of such page by a developer.
Otherwise, the only solution I can see would be to use a form extension for the customer to enter his order number for you to get notified and then manually change the status of the order.
There is no system to do that in HikaShop.
It would require the development of such page by a developer.
Otherwise, the only solution I can see would be to use a form extension for the customer to enter his order number for you to get notified and then manually change the status of the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds