- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Invoice increased font size is compressed
11 years 2 months ago #207576
by ahen
Shipping Invoice increased font size is compressed was created by ahen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox for Linux Mint 38.0
Hi, I would like to increase the size of my shipping invoice font size. I did this once before and it worked fine (on a site still current and running an older version of joomla and hikashop), but this time when I add:
<table width="100%" style="font-size: 25px">
to the Order / Invoice.php file, the font is compressed together and difficult to read. I need to fix this, as the shipping invoice is used as the postage text and attached to the goods when sent.
See image of compressed text (ShipingInv.png) vs the successful older version (GoodInv.png).
Also the date and inv number is off the edge and not readable, could this be moved over to the left a little?
Thanks for any help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox for Linux Mint 38.0
Hi, I would like to increase the size of my shipping invoice font size. I did this once before and it worked fine (on a site still current and running an older version of joomla and hikashop), but this time when I add:
<table width="100%" style="font-size: 25px">
to the Order / Invoice.php file, the font is compressed together and difficult to read. I need to fix this, as the shipping invoice is used as the postage text and attached to the goods when sent.
See image of compressed text (ShipingInv.png) vs the successful older version (GoodInv.png).
Also the date and inv number is off the edge and not readable, could this be moved over to the left a little?
Thanks for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #207584
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping Invoice increased font size is compressed
Hello,
Using a line-height CSS property will probably do the job
.
Using a line-height CSS property will probably do the job
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207795
by ahen
Replied by ahen on topic Shipping Invoice increased font size is compressed
Hi thanks for that. I've done a search but I can't find how to implement that code, could you give a little more detail and an example of how to use it and where it goes?
Also, is it possible to easily move the date and inv number over a little so it doesn't push off the edge of the screen?
Thanks.
Also, is it possible to easily move the date and inv number over a little so it doesn't push off the edge of the screen?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207799
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Invoice increased font size is compressed
Hi,
You'll need to add custom CSS in the frontend/backend CSS files of HikaShop via the CSS section of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration page.
We have a tutorial covering that here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
The exact CSS to use will depend on what you want, how you customized the HTML of the invoice and the CSS of your template so we cannot provide precise CSS custom code.
For the code mohamed talked about, I suppose that adding such CSS should help:
#hikashop_invoice_main_div{
line-height : 150% !important;
}
You'll need to add custom CSS in the frontend/backend CSS files of HikaShop via the CSS section of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration page.
We have a tutorial covering that here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
The exact CSS to use will depend on what you want, how you customized the HTML of the invoice and the CSS of your template so we cannot provide precise CSS custom code.
For the code mohamed talked about, I suppose that adding such CSS should help:
#hikashop_invoice_main_div{
line-height : 150% !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds