- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Adding Print Label Button in Admin Orders
11 years 2 months ago #210329
by jdouglas
Adding Print Label Button in Admin Orders was created by jdouglas
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, I need to get a print label button and functionality on the backend in the admin for each order.
Hi,
What's the best way to approach this?
I want to add a "Print Label" button for each order. That button will link to the shipping provider etc etc. I really need to know how to access those sections in the back end.
So maybe when the admin clicks on an order in the backend configuration->order lists. Maybe on the order information display, there will be a "Print Label" button at the top or bottom somewhere.
What's the best way to do this or similar? What functions etc can I use and how do I access those areas?
Thank you so much.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, I need to get a print label button and functionality on the backend in the admin for each order.
Hi,
What's the best way to approach this?
I want to add a "Print Label" button for each order. That button will link to the shipping provider etc etc. I really need to know how to access those sections in the back end.
So maybe when the admin clicks on an order in the backend configuration->order lists. Maybe on the order information display, there will be a "Print Label" button at the top or bottom somewhere.
What's the best way to do this or similar? What functions etc can I use and how do I access those areas?
Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210346
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding Print Label Button in Admin Orders
Hi,
You can edit the file "show" of the view "order" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views.
There you can add your label code at the top of the file and it will display on the order details page in the backend.
You can edit the file "show" of the view "order" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views.
There you can add your label code at the top of the file and it will display on the order details page in the backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210401
by jdouglas
Replied by jdouglas on topic Adding Print Label Button in Admin Orders
Thank you Nicolas,
This is exactly what I needed.
This is exactly what I needed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318259
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Adding Print Label Button in Admin Orders
Hi Nicolas,
What could be the shipping label code to add:
Name, Surname, Address with postal code, city, region and country
Telephone and order number.
Thanks
What could be the shipping label code to add:
Name, Surname, Address with postal code, city, region and country
Telephone and order number.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318270
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding Print Label Button in Admin Orders
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what is your question here ?
I'm sorry but I don't understand what is your question here ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #318318
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Adding Print Label Button in Admin Orders
Hi Nicolas,
I thought that it is useful for me to print together with the shipping invoice, one more page with the shipping address, adding the following code at the end of the order / invoice view:
_________________________________________________
<div style="page-break-before:always">
<?php if(!empty($this->element->order_shipping_id) && !empty($this->element->shipping_address)){
?>
<fieldset class="adminform" id="htmlfieldset_shipping">
<legend style="background-color: #FFFFFF;"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_ADDRESS'); ?></legend>
<?php
if(empty($this->element->override_shipping_address)) {
$addressClass = hikashop_get('class.address');
echo $addressClass->displayAddress($this->element->fields, $this->element->shipping_address, 'order');
} else {
echo $this->element->override_shipping_address;
}
?>
</fieldset>
<?php
}
?></div>
_________________________________________________
But I get both invoice and invoice shipping, also I would like the CIF field and the phone field not to appear.
How can I do it?
Thank you
I thought that it is useful for me to print together with the shipping invoice, one more page with the shipping address, adding the following code at the end of the order / invoice view:
_________________________________________________
<div style="page-break-before:always">
<?php if(!empty($this->element->order_shipping_id) && !empty($this->element->shipping_address)){
?>
<fieldset class="adminform" id="htmlfieldset_shipping">
<legend style="background-color: #FFFFFF;"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_ADDRESS'); ?></legend>
<?php
if(empty($this->element->override_shipping_address)) {
$addressClass = hikashop_get('class.address');
echo $addressClass->displayAddress($this->element->fields, $this->element->shipping_address, 'order');
} else {
echo $this->element->override_shipping_address;
}
?>
</fieldset>
<?php
}
?></div>
_________________________________________________
But I get both invoice and invoice shipping, also I would like the CIF field and the phone field not to appear.
How can I do it?
Thank you
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by dvddvd.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318327
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding Print Label Button in Admin Orders
Hi,
To do it only for the shipping invoice you could add such line before your code:
If you want to remove some fields from the address display, you can change the "address format" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Note that this will affect both your code and the address display on the checkout, order and invoice too.
If you want it to affect only your code, you would have to not call displayAddress and directly echo the data of the address from $this->element->shipping_address. For example:
echo $this->element->shipping_address->address_city;
To do it only for the shipping invoice you could add such line before your code:
Code:
<?php if($this->invoice_type=='full') return; ?>
If you want to remove some fields from the address display, you can change the "address format" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Note that this will affect both your code and the address display on the checkout, order and invoice too.
If you want it to affect only your code, you would have to not call displayAddress and directly echo the data of the address from $this->element->shipping_address. For example:
echo $this->element->shipping_address->address_city;
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318480
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Adding Print Label Button in Admin Orders
Thanks Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds