- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Backend View of Coupons Codes in Order listing
11 years 1 month ago #211192
by Gardinie
Backend View of Coupons Codes in Order listing was created by Gardinie
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gardinie.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0.7
Hi there,
We have 5 Brand Ambassadors - each with their own unique Coupon Codes where they can give their 'audience' [mostly word of mouth] 10% off.
Using Affiliates for this doesn't really work since it's not links on a Facebook page or blog...
What we want is a quick way to see what each Brand Ambassador has brought in business wise...
My initial thought was to have the Coupon Code column appear in the Backend Sales Listing:
www.gardinie.com/administrator/index.php...ale&filter_partner=0
But I have not been able to figure out how to do it and I suspect that requires editing a View?
I realize that I can use the Widget system to create a report for each of the Brand Ambassadors' coupon code to show a listing of their orders but having it in the Backend Sales Listing is easier to track/see & more desirable.
I searched the forums without any luck.
Thanks,
Sincerely,
Emmanuel.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0.7
Hi there,
We have 5 Brand Ambassadors - each with their own unique Coupon Codes where they can give their 'audience' [mostly word of mouth] 10% off.
Using Affiliates for this doesn't really work since it's not links on a Facebook page or blog...
What we want is a quick way to see what each Brand Ambassador has brought in business wise...
My initial thought was to have the Coupon Code column appear in the Backend Sales Listing:
www.gardinie.com/administrator/index.php...ale&filter_partner=0
But I have not been able to figure out how to do it and I suspect that requires editing a View?
I realize that I can use the Widget system to create a report for each of the Brand Ambassadors' coupon code to show a listing of their orders but having it in the Backend Sales Listing is easier to track/see & more desirable.
I searched the forums without any luck.
Thanks,
Sincerely,
Emmanuel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211193
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Backend View of Coupons Codes in Order listing
Hi,
And why not using the setting "Force affiliation to" in the coupon code ?
Regards,
And why not using the setting "Force affiliation to" in the coupon code ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211215
by Gardinie
Replied by Gardinie on topic Backend View of Coupons Codes in Order listing
Hi Jérome,
Thank you - that sounds good - i will check into that.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Thank you - that sounds good - i will check into that.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244346
by smadsen
Replied by smadsen on topic Backend View of Coupons Codes in Order listing
Hi Jerome
Im in the same situation as topicowner.
I want to see an overview of how many orders my "vip-customers" have done using their unique discount coupon.
But when im trying to setup a widget and then setting Coupon to my own - it will dissapear as soon im pressing "save".
Therefore i cannot get this statictic. Can you help me out?
The site is: jupitercykler.dk
I can get u Admin-login.
Ive added pictures.
Looking forward hearing from you.
Im in the same situation as topicowner.
I want to see an overview of how many orders my "vip-customers" have done using their unique discount coupon.
But when im trying to setup a widget and then setting Coupon to my own - it will dissapear as soon im pressing "save".
Therefore i cannot get this statictic. Can you help me out?
The site is: jupitercykler.dk
I can get u Admin-login.
Ive added pictures.
Looking forward hearing from you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244469
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Backend View of Coupons Codes in Order listing
Hi,
Change the line:
to:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/report/view.html.php and that should fix the problem.
Change the line:
Code:
echo hikashop_getLayout('dashboard','widget',$params,$js);
Code:
$couponslist = @$this->element->widget_params->coupons_list;
echo hikashop_getLayout('dashboard','widget',$params,$js);
$this->element->widget_params->coupons_list = $couponslist;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds