- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Every product is FREE in order
11 years 1 month ago #211869
by barney313
Every product is FREE in order was created by barney313
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi.
I have create all the product of my shop.
But the "retail price" for unit is displayed correctly in back-end. Also in the front-end (in the product page).
But when I "Add to Cart"... in the order compare "Gratis" (free).
If I add any other price for different quantity in the back end, it work perfect
I try to set a price for minimun 1 piece and it work perfectly.
It's a bug?
P.S. There as not problem until I try to insert a product with variant. It can be a related problem?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi.
I have create all the product of my shop.
But the "retail price" for unit is displayed correctly in back-end. Also in the front-end (in the product page).
But when I "Add to Cart"... in the order compare "Gratis" (free).
If I add any other price for different quantity in the back end, it work perfect
I try to set a price for minimun 1 piece and it work perfectly.
It's a bug?
P.S. There as not problem until I try to insert a product with variant. It can be a related problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211871
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Every product is FREE in order
Hi,
The retail price is not the product price.
So you need to configure the product prices.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...uct-form.html#prices
Regards,
The retail price is not the product price.
So you need to configure the product prices.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...uct-form.html#prices
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds