- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 5
House number missing from invoice back-end
11 years 1 month ago #211935
by Foxworks
House number missing from invoice back-end was created by Foxworks
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.kiteoutlet.eu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.23
When I load an invoice or shipping invoice in the Hikashop Order administration pannel, there is no house number listed in either the shipping or billing address in the invoice pop-up.
I've had a look at the back end > order > invoice view for the Isis template, but I cannot determine why this information is not shown. Below (and attached) is the php from the default invoice view that generates the text shown in the invoice html.
Can someone please explain how it can be that the house number is dropped, and what I can do to get it back?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.23
When I load an invoice or shipping invoice in the Hikashop Order administration pannel, there is no house number listed in either the shipping or billing address in the invoice pop-up.
I've had a look at the back end > order > invoice view for the Isis template, but I cannot determine why this information is not shown. Below (and attached) is the php from the default invoice view that generates the text shown in the invoice html.
Can someone please explain how it can be that the house number is dropped, and what I can do to get it back?
Code:
<?php if($this->invoice_type=='full' && !empty($this->element->billing_address)){?>
<td>
<fieldset class="adminform" id="htmlfieldset_billing">
<legend style="background-color: #FFFFFF;"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS'); ?></legend>
<?php
$class = hikashop_get('class.address');
echo $class->displayAddress($this->element->fields,$this->element->billing_address,'order');
?>
</fieldset>
</td>
<?php }?>
<td>
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->order_shipping_id) && !empty($this->element->shipping_address)){
?>
<fieldset class="adminform" id="htmlfieldset_shipping">
<legend style="background-color: #FFFFFF;"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_ADDRESS'); ?></legend>
<?php
if(empty($this->element->override_shipping_address)) {
$class = hikashop_get('class.address');
echo $class->displayAddress($this->element->fields,$this->element->shipping_address,'order');
} else {
echo $this->element->override_shipping_address;
}
?>
</fieldset>
<?php
}
?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211937
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic House number missing from invoice back-end
Hi,
You need to edit the file "address_template" for your backend template and add the tag for your custom field.
You need to edit the file "address_template" for your backend template and add the tag for your custom field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212674
by Foxworks
Replied by Foxworks on topic House number missing from invoice back-end
Thanks Nicolas! That did the trick!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds