- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 5
Payment method can not be changed after upgrade to
11 years 1 month ago #212149
by tgdkere2
Payment method can not be changed after upgrade to was created by tgdkere2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.0
Even I enabled change payment method in Hikashop options, it is no longer possible to change the payment method after the order is created.
This worked in the earlier release.
This is broken in 2.5.0
Please advise...
Regards
Even I enabled change payment method in Hikashop options, it is no longer possible to change the payment method after the order is created.
This worked in the earlier release.
This is broken in 2.5.0
Please advise...
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212156
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment method can not be changed after upgrade to
Hi,
Please provide more explanations.
I currently don't understand what you're talking about ; if it's related to the front-end, to the backend, what you're trying to do exactly, etc.
Regards,
Please provide more explanations.
I currently don't understand what you're talking about ; if it's related to the front-end, to the backend, what you're trying to do exactly, etc.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds