- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
(Invoice) Number and Letters in progressive billi
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212551
by handlyweb
(Invoice) Number and Letters in progressive billi was created by handlyweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Good morning, my version is 2.5.0 hikashop business with Joomla 3.4.3
The question is this: how to enter the number of billing sequential numbers and letters? For every order I wish numbering in billing was this: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 in progression up to year-end, then starts over again with A1, A2, A3, A4, ECC. So instead of {automatic_code} code that I have to put it to work? I hope I explained, thanks in advance. I hope you can answer me as soon as possible, thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Good morning, my version is 2.5.0 hikashop business with Joomla 3.4.3
The question is this: how to enter the number of billing sequential numbers and letters? For every order I wish numbering in billing was this: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 in progression up to year-end, then starts over again with A1, A2, A3, A4, ECC. So instead of {automatic_code} code that I have to put it to work? I hope I explained, thanks in advance. I hope you can answer me as soon as possible, thanks
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by handlyweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212555
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic (Invoice) Number and Letters in progressive billi
<edit>
Aaah, Nicolas' post here below says it so much better... and correctly, of course!
Aaah, Nicolas' post here below says it so much better... and correctly, of course!
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by lousyfool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: handlyweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212563
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic (Invoice) Number and Letters in progressive billi
Hi,
It's not a problem. The code should be:
A{id}
The "Invoice number reset frequency" setting below will allow you to reset the number every year automatically.
It's not a problem. The code should be:
A{id}
The "Invoice number reset frequency" setting below will allow you to reset the number every year automatically.
The following user(s) said Thank You: handlyweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212591
by handlyweb
Replied by handlyweb on topic (Invoice) Number and Letters in progressive billi
Hello thanks for the quick response so nice!
I currently use this:
Formato Numero Ordine: {id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
Formato numero fattura: {id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
would be enough to make both orders and invoice this:
Formato Numero Ordine: A{id}/{date format="m/Y"}
Formato numero fattura: A{id}/{date format="m/Y"}
rightly so ?
I currently use this:
Formato Numero Ordine: {id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
Formato numero fattura: {id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
would be enough to make both orders and invoice this:
Formato Numero Ordine: A{id}/{date format="m/Y"}
Formato numero fattura: A{id}/{date format="m/Y"}
rightly so ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212630
by handlyweb
Replied by handlyweb on topic (Invoice) Number and Letters in progressive billi
you can do this?
Formato Numero Ordine: A{id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
Formato numero fattura: A{id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
Thank you in advance
Formato Numero Ordine: A{id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
Formato numero fattura: A{id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212631
by handlyweb
Replied by handlyweb on topic (Invoice) Number and Letters in progressive billi
you can do this?
Formato Numero Ordine: A{id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
Formato numero fattura: A{id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
Thank you in advance
Formato Numero Ordine: A{id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
Formato numero fattura: A{id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"}
Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212636
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic (Invoice) Number and Letters in progressive billi
That will produce numbers like this:
A1/12/2015 A2/12/2015 etc
If that's what you want, then yes. Otherwise, if you just want A1, A2, etc, then do as I said.
A1/12/2015 A2/12/2015 etc
If that's what you want, then yes. Otherwise, if you just want A1, A2, etc, then do as I said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: handlyweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212749
by handlyweb
Replied by handlyweb on topic (Invoice) Number and Letters in progressive billi
Then I would say that it is perfect! Thank you so much for availability and fast response.
Sorry for the double post
Thank you very much
Sorry for the double post
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds