- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Order delete, products still in database
11 years 1 month ago #212570
by Swib
Order delete, products still in database was created by Swib
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.swib.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.21
I have deleted two orders, but I forgot to delete the products at the orderfirst. :sick: So when I make an export with CSVI pro, the number of the sold products are still included. The stock is ok.
Is there a possibility to get back the orders so I can first delete the products? Is there another solution?
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.21
I have deleted two orders, but I forgot to delete the products at the orderfirst. :sick: So when I make an export with CSVI pro, the number of the sold products are still included. The stock is ok.
Is there a possibility to get back the orders so I can first delete the products? Is there another solution?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212604
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order delete, products still in database
Hi,
When you delete orders, their data is completely removed.
The stock is only decremented if you cancel or refund the order.
So you should have done that before deleting it.
Note also that in many countries you're not supposed to delete orders.
If you didn't do a backup of the data of your website before you deleted the orders, I'm afraid they are gone for good and you'll have to adjust the stock of the products manually.
When you delete orders, their data is completely removed.
The stock is only decremented if you cancel or refund the order.
So you should have done that before deleting it.
Note also that in many countries you're not supposed to delete orders.
If you didn't do a backup of the data of your website before you deleted the orders, I'm afraid they are gone for good and you'll have to adjust the stock of the products manually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swib
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds