- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 1
Delete orders before 1/1/2015
- nojunkgoodfood
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #212598
by nojunkgoodfood
Delete orders before 1/1/2015 was created by nojunkgoodfood
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
Hi
Orders table is going to be more than 75MB so I want to delete all orders before 1/1/2015 as I do not want them.
Manually deletion is not an option as you can understand, can you give me a way to do it through database?
I am an advanced phpMyAdmin user but novice sql user.
Any other way?
Do I have to delete any other associated data with deleted orders?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
Hi
Orders table is going to be more than 75MB so I want to delete all orders before 1/1/2015 as I do not want them.
Manually deletion is not an option as you can understand, can you give me a way to do it through database?
I am an advanced phpMyAdmin user but novice sql user.
Any other way?
Do I have to delete any other associated data with deleted orders?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212611
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Delete orders before 1/1/2015
Hi,
You can use a mass action for that via the menu System>Mass actions.
You'll be able to set a filter on the order_modified or order_created fields and an action delete the elements.
If you have more than a few thousands elements to delete, you'll want to keep a limit and run it several times.
That way, it will delete not only the orders but the products in the orders, the addresses if necessary, and the history of the orders too.
You can use a mass action for that via the menu System>Mass actions.
You'll be able to set a filter on the order_modified or order_created fields and an action delete the elements.
If you have more than a few thousands elements to delete, you'll want to keep a limit and run it several times.
That way, it will delete not only the orders but the products in the orders, the addresses if necessary, and the history of the orders too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nojunkgoodfood
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nojunkgoodfood
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212747
by nojunkgoodfood
Replied by nojunkgoodfood on topic Delete orders before 1/1/2015
Thank you Nicolas!
I made a mass action as per the screenshot and deleted all orders under a specific order_id.
Database and backend are totally cleaned from orders less than specified id.
Just send it to see if there is anything I missed, I hope not!
Best regards
I made a mass action as per the screenshot and deleted all orders under a specific order_id.
Database and backend are totally cleaned from orders less than specified id.
Just send it to see if there is anything I missed, I hope not!
Best regards
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by nojunkgoodfood.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212748
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Delete orders before 1/1/2015
Hi,
It looks perfect.
Regards,
It looks perfect.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds