- Posts: 139
- Thank you received: 1
How to reconcile paypal Unique Transaction ID
11 years 1 month ago #212784
by abasel
How to reconcile paypal Unique Transaction ID was created by abasel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I have set up the "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" and done a purchase to test it out. Everything seemed to work but what I can't figure out is how I reconcile a payment to a purchase. The purchase as listed in the paypal backend does not have the purchaser's name or better still the Hikashop invoice number. How do I address this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
I have set up the "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" and done a purchase to test it out. Everything seemed to work but what I can't figure out is how I reconcile a payment to a purchase. The purchase as listed in the paypal backend does not have the purchaser's name or better still the Hikashop invoice number. How do I address this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212787
by abasel
Replied by abasel on topic How to reconcile paypal Unique Transaction ID
I just got an e-mail from PayPal which had the details in so the issue must be on their side. All seems well on the HikaShop side.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212791
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to reconcile paypal Unique Transaction ID
Hi,
The HikaShop order id should be in the details of the payment transaction in PayPal, and you should have the PayPal transaction ID in the history of the order details page of the backend (unless you deactivated the hikashop history plugin).
So you have can reconcile the payments and the orders from both ends.
The HikaShop order id should be in the details of the payment transaction in PayPal, and you should have the PayPal transaction ID in the history of the order details page of the backend (unless you deactivated the hikashop history plugin).
So you have can reconcile the payments and the orders from both ends.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds