- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Invoice number from one specific number different
11 years 1 month ago #213057
by ingjjaa
Invoice number from one specific number different was created by ingjjaa
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi I would like to change my Invoice number order I am ussing {id size="5"} but the problem is that i sould star from 442 no from 1 is possible that ??? , i Think I'd change the las invoice number in the phpmyadmin and the system increase from that number but I don't know which field or table change
Hi I would like to change my Invoice number order I am ussing {id size="5"} but the problem is that i sould star from 442 no from 1 is possible that ??? , i Think I'd change the las invoice number in the phpmyadmin and the system increase from that number but I don't know which field or table change
Hi I would like to change my Invoice number order I am ussing {id size="5"} but the problem is that i sould star from 442 no from 1 is possible that ??? , i Think I'd change the las invoice number in the phpmyadmin and the system increase from that number but I don't know which field or table change
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213072
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoice number from one specific number different
Hi,
In that case, you need to change the auto_increment value of the hikashop_order table.
hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-about-...al-order-number.html
In that case, you need to change the auto_increment value of the hikashop_order table.
hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-about-...al-order-number.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds