- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
pdf invoice plugin bug
11 years 1 month ago #213327
by river
pdf invoice plugin bug was created by river
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
pdf invoice plugin
I think I found a bug, and I need to disable it
pdf invoice plugin enabled.
When I go to Hikashop->orders.
I then select the order I want to print and click "invoice". This works great.
Then I click on go to another order page by clicking next(in the bottom of the screen), the Invoice plugin starts to download an empty pfd file.
You have to reload the page in order to make it stop.
How can we fix this ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
pdf invoice plugin
I think I found a bug, and I need to disable it
pdf invoice plugin enabled.
When I go to Hikashop->orders.
I then select the order I want to print and click "invoice". This works great.
Then I click on go to another order page by clicking next(in the bottom of the screen), the Invoice plugin starts to download an empty pfd file.
You have to reload the page in order to make it stop.
How can we fix this ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213329
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic pdf invoice plugin bug
Hi,
I don't see any next button there on my end.
Could you do a screenshot of the page where that button is so that we can see what you're talking about ?
I don't see any next button there on my end.
Could you do a screenshot of the page where that button is so that we can see what you're talking about ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds