- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 4
resend email order notification
- rfernandes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 weeks ago #213531
by rfernandes
RESEND EMAIL ORDER NOTIFICATION was created by rfernandes
Hi guys,
I need your help.
When the customer create the order, him will received one email notification, but he can't resend this email.
For example:
The customer create an received the email.
After that him delete the email.
He will go to the history and see the order but don't have a button to resend a email.
How can I add a button there to resend this email to the customer?
Thanks for your help
I need your help.
When the customer create the order, him will received one email notification, but he can't resend this email.
For example:
The customer create an received the email.
After that him delete the email.
He will go to the history and see the order but don't have a button to resend a email.
How can I add a button there to resend this email to the customer?
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213538
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic resend email order notification
Hi,
You can just use the "email" button while editing an order.
Regards,
PS : Please avoid title in full uppercase ; it is considering as shouting.
You can just use the "email" button while editing an order.
Regards,
PS : Please avoid title in full uppercase ; it is considering as shouting.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rfernandes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 3 weeks ago #213571
by rfernandes
Replied by rfernandes on topic resend email order notification
Hi again.
In sorry but can you explain better what I can do when you said:
"You can just use the "email" button while editing an order."
Thanks
In sorry but can you explain better what I can do when you said:
"You can just use the "email" button while editing an order."
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213577
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic resend email order notification
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rfernandes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 3 weeks ago #213672
by rfernandes
Replied by rfernandes on topic resend email order notification
I'm sorry but I think that you don't have understood my question.
I don't want to do that from the administration side (backend) but from the frontend.
For example, the customer have a control panel main and there he can see all orders, profile, etc...
When I enter on the order e can see on the display this order and I have added one button to send to print or to pdf this same order.
Now, I want to do the same, but to send this same order to customer email.
How can I do that?
Can you explain me, how can i call (for example) the function that I have in the backend when I press the button to resend the order?
Because in this case, for example, I can add a button in the frontend and when the customer press this button, call that function and send one email (calling for example the custom template inside email modules that we personalize on administrator side).
Can you help me with this?
Thanks
I don't want to do that from the administration side (backend) but from the frontend.
For example, the customer have a control panel main and there he can see all orders, profile, etc...
When I enter on the order e can see on the display this order and I have added one button to send to print or to pdf this same order.
Now, I want to do the same, but to send this same order to customer email.
How can I do that?
Can you explain me, how can i call (for example) the function that I have in the backend when I press the button to resend the order?
Because in this case, for example, I can add a button in the frontend and when the customer press this button, call that function and send one email (calling for example the custom template inside email modules that we personalize on administrator side).
Can you help me with this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213750
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic resend email order notification
Hi,
You can use similar code to the code in the save function of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php but adapted to the view where you want to display your extra button.
If you're a skilled developer, it shouldn't be a problem.
Otherwise, you might want to have the help of a developer to do that for you. You can find such people via our "commercial jobs" forum or our partners page:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
You can use similar code to the code in the save function of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php but adapted to the view where you want to display your extra button.
If you're a skilled developer, it shouldn't be a problem.
Otherwise, you might want to have the help of a developer to do that for you. You can find such people via our "commercial jobs" forum or our partners page:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds