Skip to main content

Order to inovice

More
11 years 1 week ago #215052 by szklo-lux
Order to inovice was created by szklo-lux
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome mozilla iexplo

Hello,
I Think that I missed something.
I don't see the invoice number in the HIKASHOP ESSENTIAL

can you help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #215061 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order to inovice
Hello,
Your issue is probably coming from the fact that you didn't set any order status on the "Invoice order statuses" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
The following user(s) said Thank You: szklo-lux

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #215182 by szklo-lux
Replied by szklo-lux on topic Order to inovice
Yes,
it work now.
Thanks Mohamed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum