- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Customer name in checkout and email
11 years 1 week ago #215543
by elbertbos
Customer name in checkout and email was created by elbertbos
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41-1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi,
I have a customer named "Henk van den Akker".
In both the checkout and the order confirmation email the
name is displayed as "Henk Akker".
How can I display the name the correct way?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41-1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi,
I have a customer named "Henk van den Akker".
In both the checkout and the order confirmation email the
name is displayed as "Henk Akker".
How can I display the name the correct way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215548
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer name in checkout and email
Hi,
It looks like you've enabled the middle name custom field via the menu Display>Custom fields.
So I suppose that "van den" was added in that "middle name" custom field by the customer.
And thus, I suppose that you didn't add the tag corresponding to that custom field in the file "address_template" of both your frontend and backend templates via the Display->Views menu.
Do that, and it should display properly.
It looks like you've enabled the middle name custom field via the menu Display>Custom fields.
So I suppose that "van den" was added in that "middle name" custom field by the customer.
And thus, I suppose that you didn't add the tag corresponding to that custom field in the file "address_template" of both your frontend and backend templates via the Display->Views menu.
Do that, and it should display properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elbertbos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds