- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Configure order
11 years 6 days ago #215664
by Swib
Configure order was created by Swib
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.swib.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.22
Where can I configurate the invoice/order (see attacgment). I want to replace the header.
-- HikaShop version -- : business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.22
Where can I configurate the invoice/order (see attacgment). I want to replace the header.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 days ago #215666
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Configure order
Hi,
It's not the "invoice" or the "order" ; it's an email.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-email-listing.html
Regards,
It's not the "invoice" or the "order" ; it's an email.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-email-listing.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds