Skip to main content

Change date format on invoice

More
10 years 11 months ago #217304 by mschnyde
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 40.0.3

Hi,
I set up a new site with HS2.5
I modified the invoice template, like I use it on another site.
The date is not showing correct and a strange behaviour.

The code is:
echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_invoice_created,'%d %B %Y');
It displays: "2015-10-14"

When I change the code like:
echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_invoice_created,'%d %B %YY');
It displays: "14 Oktober 20152015"

My question is, what do I must change to get the european style of date like 14. Oktober 2015?

Kind regards,

Marco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217327 by nicolas
Hi,

The date format is controlled with translations. So you want to use a translation override in order to change it:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d"
HIKASHOP_EXTENDED_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d %H:%M"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217390 by mschnyde
Hi Nicolas,

Works perfectly.

Thank you very much.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by mschnyde.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum