- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Customer's data/orders are missing!!!
- Tatiana1311
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #217436
by Tatiana1311
Customer's data/orders are missing!!! was created by Tatiana1311
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
flordelicious.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none. customer's/order data is missing
I just noticed that 3 of the previously created orders were deleted! A user who placed an order M11 also said that when she tried to log in, it did not recognize her credentials, so she had to log in again. I am attaching screenshots - the M11 order email confirmation (where it shows that the person who placed this order was Anne Naipo) and the screenshot of my orders from the backend of the website, where it shows my name (it was showing nothing, so I created an order to test). Also I'm attaching a screenshot with test orders email confirmation, and they are nowhere to be found on the website.
I also changed VAT to TAX and it's not showing any more either.
Is that the problem with Hikashop?? This is very important, because I'm losing customer's information! I also just transfered hosting of the website, can this be a part of the problem?
Thank you!
Tatiana
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none. customer's/order data is missing
I just noticed that 3 of the previously created orders were deleted! A user who placed an order M11 also said that when she tried to log in, it did not recognize her credentials, so she had to log in again. I am attaching screenshots - the M11 order email confirmation (where it shows that the person who placed this order was Anne Naipo) and the screenshot of my orders from the backend of the website, where it shows my name (it was showing nothing, so I created an order to test). Also I'm attaching a screenshot with test orders email confirmation, and they are nowhere to be found on the website.
I also changed VAT to TAX and it's not showing any more either.
Is that the problem with Hikashop?? This is very important, because I'm losing customer's information! I also just transfered hosting of the website, can this be a part of the problem?
Thank you!
Tatiana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217516
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Customer's data/orders are missing!!!
Hi,
The HikaShop users are stored in the table "hikashop_user" ; but that table allow HikaShop to extend the Joomla users (stored in the table "users".
If you have migrate your website and the "users" in the Joomla table are not the same ; the link between the table "hikashop_user" and "users" can be broken and it will result incoherent display (and behavior).
Regards,
The HikaShop users are stored in the table "hikashop_user" ; but that table allow HikaShop to extend the Joomla users (stored in the table "users".
If you have migrate your website and the "users" in the Joomla table are not the same ; the link between the table "hikashop_user" and "users" can be broken and it will result incoherent display (and behavior).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds