- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Can not view invoices in backend SOLVED
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218642
by jbrandvik
Can not view invoices in backend SOLVED was created by jbrandvik
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined index: s0333093 in /home1/horsesi2/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 1
×
Invoice
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare x09f81() (previously declared in /home1/horsesi2/public_html/layouts/joomla/modal/body.php:1) in /home1/horsesi2/public_html/layouts/joomla/modal/body.php on line 1
Since upgrading to Hikashop Business 2.6.0 I can no longer view invoice details previously available in the orders listing. When I click on the order number, the only thing displaying is:
Thanks
SOLVED!
If anyone else experiences this problem, It turns out that Jan was correct, but simply clearing the cache and session using the Joomla backend didn't work for me. I was able to resolve the problem by using phpMyAdmin. I just searched for the sessions table and deleted each of the entries in the table.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined index: s0333093 in /home1/horsesi2/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 1
×
Invoice
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare x09f81() (previously declared in /home1/horsesi2/public_html/layouts/joomla/modal/body.php:1) in /home1/horsesi2/public_html/layouts/joomla/modal/body.php on line 1
Since upgrading to Hikashop Business 2.6.0 I can no longer view invoice details previously available in the orders listing. When I click on the order number, the only thing displaying is:
Thanks
SOLVED!
If anyone else experiences this problem, It turns out that Jan was correct, but simply clearing the cache and session using the Joomla backend didn't work for me. I was able to resolve the problem by using phpMyAdmin. I just searched for the sessions table and deleted each of the entries in the table.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by jbrandvik. Reason: Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218648
by Polleke
Replied by Polleke on topic Can not view invoices in backend
Hi
try cleaning up the cash in the backend.
It looks there is something wrong with your sessions.
If that does not work. Try to find on Joomla forum on how to cleanup old sessions.
regard Jan
try cleaning up the cash in the backend.
It looks there is something wrong with your sessions.
If that does not work. Try to find on Joomla forum on how to cleanup old sessions.
regard Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218651
by jbrandvik
Replied by jbrandvik on topic Can not view invoices in backend
Thanks Jan, unfortunately clearing the cache and clearing expired sessions had no effect. The problem continues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218654
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can not view invoices in backend
Hi,
I recommend you to perform a full installation of Joomla 3.4.5 using the full package (in order to restore the Joomla original files) and check the security of your website.
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/blob/stagin...oomla/modal/body.php
Regards,
I recommend you to perform a full installation of Joomla 3.4.5 using the full package (in order to restore the Joomla original files) and check the security of your website.
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/blob/stagin...oomla/modal/body.php
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218992
by jbrandvik
Replied by jbrandvik on topic Can not view invoices in backend
SOLVED
Thanks, I was able to solve it by using phpMyAdmin to search out the sessions table and manually delete the entries then. Clearing the cache and session in Joomla backend was not sufficient.
Thanks, I was able to solve it by using phpMyAdmin to search out the sessions table and manually delete the entries then. Clearing the cache and session in Joomla backend was not sufficient.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by jbrandvik.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds