User Control Panel Highlighting Issue
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #219818
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
User Control Panel Highlighting Issue was created by Dragon41673
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Working on a test environment, and I'm having a display issue with the User Control Panel...so I wasn't sure where to put this thread. If it needs to be moved, please feel free.
Please see the attached images. One shows how it looks when you do not put your cursor over the selection titled "Non Highlighted"...the other is what happens when the cursor is put over a selection titled "Highlighted".
I cannot seem to find where to change this. Is this a template issue, or something I can manually change in HikaShop?
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Working on a test environment, and I'm having a display issue with the User Control Panel...so I wasn't sure where to put this thread. If it needs to be moved, please feel free.
Please see the attached images. One shows how it looks when you do not put your cursor over the selection titled "Non Highlighted"...the other is what happens when the cursor is put over a selection titled "Highlighted".
I cannot seem to find where to change this. Is this a template issue, or something I can manually change in HikaShop?
Thank you!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219819
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic User Control Panel Highlighting Issue
Hi,
It's a simple CSS style "issue". Here is some generic help on how to tackle it: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
It's a simple CSS style "issue". Here is some generic help on how to tackle it: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds