- Posts: 293
- Thank you received: 9
Some Products WILL NOT Load Into Cart
10 years 10 months ago #221529
by MSTACE
Some Products WILL NOT Load Into Cart was created by MSTACE
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
This has been my oldest and most stable HikaShop client.
The day of my holiday starting and now only some of the products will load into the cart, many simply wont load into the cart when added.
Canonical URLs are turned off and are not present. SH404SEF is off
I reloaded HikaShop. No change .
I am in Asia and dont have access to a proper computer .
I need to PM the Admin details.
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
This has been my oldest and most stable HikaShop client.
The day of my holiday starting and now only some of the products will load into the cart, many simply wont load into the cart when added.
Canonical URLs are turned off and are not present. SH404SEF is off
I reloaded HikaShop. No change .
I am in Asia and dont have access to a proper computer .
I need to PM the Admin details.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221539
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Some Products WILL NOT Load Into Cart
Hi,
I'm actually not able to access your website:
take.ms/q6a0T
Did something happen ? Could you make sure that it is accessible ?
I'm actually not able to access your website:
take.ms/q6a0T
Did something happen ? Could you make sure that it is accessible ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222402
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic Some Products WILL NOT Load Into Cart
I am back.
The website is completely accessible. Perhaps you had hit a down moment.
www.resumesthatwork.com.au
The website is completely accessible. Perhaps you had hit a down moment.
www.resumesthatwork.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222536
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Some Products WILL NOT Load Into Cart
Hi,
When I try to access the website, it says this:
take.ms/uDFxE
There is apparently a javascript trojan on the website and my antivirus software blocks the display of the page to prevent any problem. Are you aware of that ?
I've tried on another computer and apparently it redirects to some scam web page.
When I try to access the website, it says this:
take.ms/uDFxE
There is apparently a javascript trojan on the website and my antivirus software blocks the display of the page to prevent any problem. Are you aware of that ?
I've tried on another computer and apparently it redirects to some scam web page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222570
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic Some Products WILL NOT Load Into Cart
Found the script.
Thanks.
This cleared up the cart issues too.
I locked down the site some more.
Can you please check from your system if you are still getting that trojan warning on this site?
Thanks.
This cleared up the cart issues too.
I locked down the site some more.
Can you please check from your system if you are still getting that trojan warning on this site?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222622
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Some Products WILL NOT Load Into Cart
Hi,
No it is ok, we can reach your website correctly.
No it is ok, we can reach your website correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds