- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 4
Suppliers purchase orders
10 years 10 months ago #222758
by bfred
Suppliers purchase orders was created by bfred
Hi!
After looking at the feature list and searching the forum I couldn't tell for sure whether that was included or not. So here it is:
does Hikashop (any version) allow to manage order with suppliers? What I mean is that when I have x items below stock level x I get a warning and can print a list per supplier of the items I need, or something equivalent.
Thank you very much.
Fred
After looking at the feature list and searching the forum I couldn't tell for sure whether that was included or not. So here it is:
does Hikashop (any version) allow to manage order with suppliers? What I mean is that when I have x items below stock level x I get a warning and can print a list per supplier of the items I need, or something equivalent.
Thank you very much.
Fred
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222781
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Suppliers purchase orders
Hi,
Here is a forum thread where basically the same question was asked and answered:
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...ase-from-vendor.html
Here is a forum thread where basically the same question was asked and answered:
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...ase-from-vendor.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds