- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
PDF invoice plugin mass invoices export
10 years 10 months ago #222946
by simonev
PDF invoice plugin mass invoices export was created by simonev
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Hi,
I'm trying to export all invoices by selecting all shipped orders in orders page and clicking invoice button on the top but I receive this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method hikashopProductClass::loadFullOrder() in /site_root/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice.php on line 34
With your plugin I just edited this file: /site_root/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php to change layout.
If I select only one order from the list I'm able to download invoice without problem. If I select two or more orders I recieve the fatal error.
What should I do to download all invoices?
Thank you,
S
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Hi,
I'm trying to export all invoices by selecting all shipped orders in orders page and clicking invoice button on the top but I receive this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method hikashopProductClass::loadFullOrder() in /site_root/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice.php on line 34
With your plugin I just edited this file: /site_root/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php to change layout.
If I select only one order from the list I'm able to download invoice without problem. If I select two or more orders I recieve the fatal error.
What should I do to download all invoices?
Thank you,
S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222972
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF invoice plugin mass invoices export
Hi,
I've uploaded a new version of the PDF invoice plugin on our website. Download it again in your order details page and install it on your website and that should fix the problem.
I've uploaded a new version of the PDF invoice plugin on our website. Download it again in your order details page and install it on your website and that should fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: simonev
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223050
by simonev
Replied by simonev on topic PDF invoice plugin mass invoices export
Thank you for your quickly reply, I went to my order details page to download the updated plugin but I'm not able to do it. There is written "PDF Invoice plugin install package Download period has elapsed".
Do I have to buy it again? What about my custom layout, do I have to copy/paste the code when I'll install the plugin?
Do I have to buy it again? What about my custom layout, do I have to copy/paste the code when I'll install the plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223080
by simonev
Replied by simonev on topic PDF invoice plugin mass invoices export
Thank you,
superb support!
superb support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds