- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Order Discount
10 years 9 months ago #223518
by uzual
Order Discount was created by uzual
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : order discount
Hi
I have one website for shoes.
My client want discount in 3 differents products in checkout.
add in cart product A = $50, product B $50. product C $50 - total is $150
but he would like discount ONLY for 3 product, $120
how I can do that
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : order discount
Hi
I have one website for shoes.
My client want discount in 3 differents products in checkout.
add in cart product A = $50, product B $50. product C $50 - total is $150
but he would like discount ONLY for 3 product, $120
how I can do that
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223558
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Discount
Hi,
So you could create a coupon with the setting "Auto load in cart if possible" activated and a "Minimum number of products" of 3 and that should do it.
So you could create a coupon with the setting "Auto load in cart if possible" activated and a "Minimum number of products" of 3 and that should do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223744
by uzual
Replied by uzual on topic Order Discount
Hi
I try to option is fine with 3 products
but if I add 4 product cart give discount to 4 product
I want discount only 3 product.
I try to option is fine with 3 products
but if I add 4 product cart give discount to 4 product
I want discount only 3 product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 9 months ago #223768
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order Discount
Hello,
In your case you'll have 2 solutions which are :
- Using the extension Awocoupon :
- Developing a custom plugin which will prevent that coupon to be used for more that 3 products, using the Trigger "onAfterCouponCheck" will do the job, you can check the developer documentation for more information : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...#onBeforeCouponCheck
In your case you'll have 2 solutions which are :
- Using the extension Awocoupon :
- Developing a custom plugin which will prevent that coupon to be used for more that 3 products, using the Trigger "onAfterCouponCheck" will do the job, you can check the developer documentation for more information : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...#onBeforeCouponCheck
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds