- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Out of stock products are being sold!
10 years 9 months ago #224168
by proo4509
Out of stock products are being sold! was created by proo4509
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Hikashop is letting customers buy products that are out of stock!
When I check now, the sold-out product isn't visible anymore on the front end and in the backend the products stock is now 0. That is good, but, already 9 products were sold and the starting stock was 5, so there are 4 items sold that weren't in stock.
How is this possible and how can i stop this from happening?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Hikashop is letting customers buy products that are out of stock!
When I check now, the sold-out product isn't visible anymore on the front end and in the backend the products stock is now 0. That is good, but, already 9 products were sold and the starting stock was 5, so there are 4 items sold that weren't in stock.
How is this possible and how can i stop this from happening?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224195
by proo4509
Replied by proo4509 on topic Out of stock products are being sold!
hello, i think it was caused by
"Update the product stock on confirmed status:"
I had this on "yes" but now changed it to "no".
I have also a sort of 'pending' where stock should be reserved. I think with the previous setting the stock wasn't updated for this status.
"Update the product stock on confirmed status:"
I had this on "yes" but now changed it to "no".
I have also a sort of 'pending' where stock should be reserved. I think with the previous setting the stock wasn't updated for this status.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224210
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Out of stock products are being sold!
Hi,
Indeed this issues was certainly caused by this option value.
You can change the order confirmed statuses, and other settings in Configuration > Main > Order and adapt it to your needs.
Indeed this issues was certainly caused by this option value.
You can change the order confirmed statuses, and other settings in Configuration > Main > Order and adapt it to your needs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds