- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
maximum upload file size text is wrong!
- fardinfard
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #226546
by fardinfard
maximum upload file size text is wrong! was created by fardinfard
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hello guys!
I increased maximum upload file size in php.ini file from 20M to 30M but in front-end and back-end I still see this text: "maximum upload file size : 20M" while it should be 30M. I'm completely sure that I changed this limitation correctly. Also I cleared cache and even checked by other systems and devices but everywhere shows 20M.
What should I do?
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hello guys!
I increased maximum upload file size in php.ini file from 20M to 30M but in front-end and back-end I still see this text: "maximum upload file size : 20M" while it should be 30M. I'm completely sure that I changed this limitation correctly. Also I cleared cache and even checked by other systems and devices but everywhere shows 20M.
What should I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226555
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic maximum upload file size text is wrong!
Hi,
HikaShop read the value from PHP setting itself.
You can check it yourself in the Joomla system information panel.
Regards,
HikaShop read the value from PHP setting itself.
You can check it yourself in the Joomla system information panel.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds